Partner Sales Academy – Australia
The Partner Sales Academy for Australia will take place in July 2020 (date to be announced). The Academy will be hosted in different regions for our partners and companies interested in a partnership.
The event is the basis for the sales enablement of our partners and qualifies new employees to sell Bee4IT. In the course of the five days the participants from sales, presales, and consulting will be introduced to Bee4IT and the underlying management principles of holistic IT management.
Due to the current Corona situation, the Academy will be organized in a virtual format.
The first part is focused on sales – in addition to the presentation of our partner program, the main goal is the enablement from first contact to selling a PoC. On the following days, we will prepare you hands-on for a three-hour on-site presentation including a live demo of Bee4IT and give you a thorough insight on how Bee4IT handles Financial Management.
Day 1: Sales Training
– How to demonstrate Bee4IT by focussing on Financial Management use cases
– Basic concepts for Financial Management with Bee4IT
– Difference between a deep dive and an introduction project for Bee4IT
– Requirements for a deep dive with Bee4IT
– Sample project plan for an introduction project
– Target clients, supporting events to speed up decision making
Day 2: Employee, Project/Service Manager and Org Unit Manager Training
Day 3: Controller Training
– Spend reports
– Planning versions
– SAP interfacing
– Unit based calculations
Day 4 and 5: Setting up an empty database for a deep dive “sample client project”
– Setting up the organization structure
– Cost centers
– Cost types
– Calculation rules