CIO, enterprise architect, controller, process or system manager, project manager, project team member – with Bee4IT everyone receives the information relevant to their role. It covers all aspects of Financial Management, Enterprise Architecture Management, and Program & Portfolio Management, thus providing a holistic and comprehensive picture.
Who benefits from Bee4IT?
Chief Information Officer
Innovate the business and deliver reliable, good results:
– Achieve a true partnership between IT and business, based on collaboration, by focusing on what is most important to your business.
– Improve your results by steering and driving the responsibilities in your organization.
– Manage your IT department more efficiently with transparent costs and appropriate financial figures.
Chief Finance Officer
Improve project management and deliver up-to-date and reliable data:
– Support cooperation between IT and Financial Management by communicating in a collaborative, open, and better way.
– Manage IT spending and create innovation and a competitive advantage for the company.
– As a financial organization, be a partner for the business and the entire IT.
Chief Executive Officer
Achieve better business outcomes and make IT the driving force behind innovation in your company:
– Create an atmosphere of transparency and cooperation.
– Develop sustainable products that make the company successful and fit for the future.
Enable the business processes necessary for your business:
– Create new and disruptive business models in alignment with the business.
– Optimize the costs of your IT landscape.
– Work with your business to respond to change.
Enable strategic steering:
– Provide all relevant financial information transparently in one place.
– Ensure realistic and up-to-date planning data by making your staff work in the system.
– Manage your IT department more efficiently with transparent costs and suitable financial figures
Project Management Office
Ensure that the right projects are implemented successfully and in accordance with the corporate strategy:
– Give strategic support by analyzing the profitability and the EA impacts of projects.
– Keep full portfolio control by accessing multiple plan and actual views on budget, effort, and progress.
What do the customers say:
“Bee4IT enables me to easily and reliably show how the IT department adds real value to the organization. This leads to faster and more accurate investment decisions. At the same time the cost of operations is optimized.”
„Our customers demand a high degree of efficiency and innovative speed in process design. This can only be reached by concentrating on the essentials and the joint effort of all key stakeholders. The clear presentation of all relevant information in the IPP A0 chart directly from Bee4IT is indispensable for communication.“
„Bee4IT reduced the effort for a business impact analysis from 2 days to less than 1 hour – for each of the more than 1000 applications worldwide! And the permanent quality checks show no false results anymore.”
„Thanks to a meaningful combination of questionnaires, each question is only asked once. This facilitates the work of the IT system administrators. Reports on overdue tasks allow to address the responsible persons in a structured way. I can identify the systems that are sensitive to the company and those that are indispensable to meet legal requirements at the push of a button. Therefore, a current and transparent risk status of all systems is available at any time.”
„Thanks to Bee4IT we now have the complete transparency of our complex IT landscape: from the business process and the supporting IT systems with their interfaces and the used technologies to infrastructure components.“
„Bee4IT provides me with important information about the IT portfolio of my division, which I need to prepare and make investment decisions and to plan activities to optimize and enable Miele business processes. The effort for reporting has become much easier at various levels by implementing an automated, rolling approval process of new as well as ongoing projects and services, the uniform status report, and the standardized analyses of Bee4IT. Problems, risks, and dependencies in and particular between projects in the portfolio can be detected at an early stage.“
„Bee4IT documents the entire process from the initial project idea to planning approval, the project proposal and any amendments up to project completion in a consistent manner and with all important details. This means that the current status of each individual project as well as an overview of the entire project portfolio is available at any time.“
„I can easily and quickly get an overview of the most important key figures and, if necessary, retrieve any details down to individual project / service level. This enables me to keep up with the progress and the forecasts of the entire IT at any time and to make qualified decisions without having to request complex analyses.“
„With Bee4IT we can now manage our complex process of IT cost allocation in one consistent and integrated planning tool.
The entire process of IT projects is now done in Bee4IT, starting with a high-level project planning, followed by the project budgeting, the print-out of standardized project scope statements, and the multi-level, automated approval workflow as well as the project controlling with overall evaluations of the projects by customer or other predefined criteria.
Overall, Bee4IT means a substantial standardization, automation, and optimization of our IT controlling processes.“
„With Bee4IT we achieve better results with less effort and at the same time we integrate further IT governance dimensions into one setup. Looking at today’s processes and outcomes, we can hardly imagine how we managed to do, for example our global finances before we had Bee4IT.“