CLAUSMARK is an independent and internationally active company with its headquarter in Karlsruhe, Germany and other locations. Since 2003, we have been offering management consulting and company-wide solutions based on our Bee4IT platform to international corporations and well-known medium-sized companies. In cooperation with our customers we design the management of IT and other technology areas as efficient as possible. We focus on a lean and demand-oriented implementation, that is achieved by the first-class combination of Bee4IT and our management consultancy. Our client portfolio includes companies from a wide range of industries such as energy, banking and financial services, insurance, transport and the manufacturing industry.
We are Clausmark
What makes our team special
Our cooperation is characterized by a flat hierarchy and respectful communication at eye level. This, as well as varied projects and tasks, offer our team members room for individual development opportunities within the company. In addition to salaries usual in the industry, we also offer our colleagues various benefits and freedoms depending on their personal circumstances.
These aspects of collaboration allow each team member to proactively contribute to the further development of our product Bee4IT and Clausmark. An autonomous way of working, a sense of responsibility, creativity and the ability to work in a team are the foundation of our success.
We have defined these values in our mission statement:
• We strive for simple solutions that also work in practice
• We also ask other colleagues outside our "department" if we don’t succeed.
• We consider the big picture, even if we only implement partial tasks.
• We consider growth to be a joint challenge
• We work self-organized and take responsibility as a team
• The responsibilities are very clear
• Everyone can take responsibility, just do it
• We put you in charge early on
• We are always open to new ideas and innovations
• We do not discriminate against anyone, regardless of origin, age or gender
• We discuss non-hierarchical as equals and the best solution wins
• We are unbiased and communicate openly with each other
• We give everyone access to all information, provided it is legally possible
• We record knowledge at an early stage
• We are transparent to both positive and negative aspects
• We share our knowledge
• We work on a confidential basis
• We always have each other' s support, whether in-house or with our customers
• In case of mistakes, we do not look for the people to blame, but learn together
• We not only trust our colleagues, but also have faith in our own actions
• We value our work and our spare time, both remain in balance
• We work result-oriented and concentrated on a very few topics at the same time - we avoid negative multitasking
• We communicate overload at an early stage and receive help
• We concentrate on getting better and we continue to evolve
• We respect each other just as much as we respect our achievements
• We act with fairness towards our employees and customers
• We enjoy the time together at our varied and pleasant events
• We provide free drinks and snacks as well as an upscale work equipment
Behind the scenes
At regular events we demonstrate our strong team spirit. The joint activities are the ideal space to promote and strengthen our cohesion.
Our success is also owed to our outstanding team spirit, which we demonstrate at regular team events. The joint activities are the ideal environment to promote and strengthen the unity of the Clausmark family. In January we spent 4 days in the skiing area Lech/Zürs/Warth-Schröcken.
Company Cup Winner 2019!
From October 3 to 6, 2019 the 4th German Company Cup took place in Flensburg. Being highly motivated competitors, our goal was to win the Company Cup this year. Our team mastered this challenge brilliantly: Clausmark sensationally won League 3 with its boat “HeXe X-442” and its skipper Sönke Claussen!