CLAUSMARK is a mid-size, independent and internationally active company with its headquarters in Karlsruhe and other locations in Germany. Since 2003 we have been offering international conglomerates and well-known medium-sized companies management consulting and individual, company-wide solutions based on our Bee4IT platform. With more than 50 highly qualified team members, we are passionate about making the management of IT and other technology areas as efficient as possible in cooperation with our customers. Lean and demand-oriented implementations are in the focus of our work. This is achieved by the excellent interaction of Bee4IT and the first-class management consulting.
We are Clausmark
What makes our team special
The collaboration at Clausmark is based on a flat hierarchy and communication on an equal footing. This allows our multicultural and internationally experienced team to proactively contribute to the further development of our product and our company. Independence, a sense of responsibility, creativity and the ability to work in a team are characteristics of our dynamic and talented team members that make up our success.
• We strive for simple solutions that also work in practice
• We also ask other colleagues outside our "department" if we don’t succeed.
• We consider the big picture, even if we only implement partial tasks.
• We consider growth to be a joint challenge
• We work self-organized and take responsibility as a team
• The responsibilities are very clear
• Everyone can take responsibility, just do it
• We put you in charge early on
• We are always open to new ideas and innovations
• We do not discriminate against anyone, regardless of origin, age or gender
• We discuss non-hierarchical as equals and the best solution wins
• We are unbiased and communicate openly with each other
• We give everyone access to all information, provided it is legally possible
• We record knowledge at an early stage
• We are transparent to both positive and negative aspects
• We share our knowledge
• We work on a confidential basis
• We always have each other' s support, whether in-house or with our customers
• In case of mistakes, we do not look for the people to blame, but learn together
• We not only trust our colleagues, but also have faith in our own actions
• We value our work and our spare time, both remain in balance
• We work result-oriented and concentrated on a very few topics at the same time - we avoid negative multitasking
• We communicate overload at an early stage and receive help
• We concentrate on getting better and we continue to evolve
• We respect each other just as much as we respect our achievements
• We act with fairness towards our employees and customers
• We enjoy the time together at our varied and pleasant events
• We provide free drinks and snacks as well as an upscale work equipment
Behind the scenes
At our regular team events, we demonstrate our strong team spirit. The activities we undertake together are the ideal space to promote and strengthen the cohesion of the Clausmark family. In our daily cooperation we live by the values of our mission statement.
Our success is also owed to our outstanding team spirit, which we demonstrate at regular team events. The joint activities are the ideal environment to promote and strengthen the unity of the Clausmark family. In January we spent 4 days in the skiing area Lech/Zürs/Warth-Schröcken.
Company Cup Winner 2019!
From October 3 to 6, 2019 the 4th German Company Cup took place in Flensburg. Being highly motivated competitors, our goal was to win the Company Cup this year. Our team mastered this challenge brilliantly: Clausmark sensationally won League 3 with its boat “HeXe X-442” and its skipper Sönke Claussen!