For more than 16 years Clausmark has been combining first-class management consulting with a focus on pragmatic implementation of results down to the level of an integrated management and steering solution. More than 50 highly qualified professionals work with passion to make the management of our customers’ IT – and other technology areas – and their processes as efficient as possible.
We are Clausmark
Our employees are our greatest asset…
Our company is shaped by the openness and cooperation of our multicultural and internationally experienced workforce. Independence, a sense of responsibility, creativity, and team spirit are the qualities of our dynamic and talented employees that make us successful. Lifelong learning and mutual coaching are central components of our corporate culture.
…and our customers’ success is our mission!
We work with our customers on the basis of an open partnership, searching for new, creative solutions. Sustainable, value adding collaboration with you is our goal. We measure our success based upon the success of our customers.
We deliver best quality at an attractive price-performance ratio to satisfy customers’ demands and, if possible, to exceed their expectations.
• We strive for simple solutions that also work in practice
• We also ask other colleagues outside our "department" if we don’t succeed.
• We consider the big picture, even if we only implement partial tasks.
• We consider growth to be a joint challenge
• We work self-organized and take responsibility as a team
• The responsibilities are very clear
• Everyone can take responsibility, just do it
• We put you in charge early on
• We are always open to new ideas and innovations
• We do not discriminate against anyone, regardless of origin, age or gender
• We discuss non-hierarchical as equals and the best solution wins
• We are unbiased and communicate openly with each other
• We give everyone access to all information, provided it is legally possible
• We record knowledge at an early stage
• We are transparent to both positive and negative aspects
• We share our knowledge
• We work on a confidential basis
• We always have each other' s support, whether in-house or with our customers
• In case of mistakes, we do not look for the people to blame, but learn together
• We not only trust our colleagues, but also have faith in our own actions
• We value our work and our spare time, both remain in balance
• We work result-oriented and concentrated on a very few topics at the same time - we avoid negative multitasking
• We communicate overload at an early stage and receive help
• We concentrate on getting better and we continue to evolve
• We respect each other just as much as we respect our achievements
• We act with fairness towards our employees and customers
• We enjoy the time together at our varied and pleasant events
• We provide free drinks and snacks as well as an upscale work equipment
From October 3 to 6, 2019 the 4th German Company Cup took place in Flensburg. Being highly motivated competitors, our goal was to win the Company Cup this year. Our team mastered this challenge brilliantly: Clausmark sensationally won League 3 with its boat “HeXe X-442” and its skipper Sönke Claussen!
Company Cup Winner 2019!
Our success is also owed to our outstanding team spirit, which we demonstrate at regular team events. The joint activities are the ideal environment to promote and strengthen the unity of the Clausmark family. In January we spent 4 days in the skiing area Lech/Zürs/Warth-Schröcken.