As a senior web developer, you are responsible for managing the web development of the BeeCore web client. BeeCore is a highly flexible, distributed desktop application which is integrated into the existing service, process, and application environment of large enterprise networks. BeeCore has been developed in C++ and Qt and the web client uses the same backend as the Qt client.
You are responsible for the control of the software development in the web area and take responsibility for staff. You develop and improve our web and mobile client with the help of up-to-date web technologies.
- You have a passion for good and high-quality software
- You have successfully completed a degree in Computer Science or a similar discipline
- You are experienced with agile software development (SCRUM / Kanban)
- You have been using HTML, CSS, ECMA (Java)-Script for quite some time
- You are experienced in staff management
- You are experienced in using web frameworks (Angular, Rails, etc.) and have in-deep knowledge in at least one of them
- You have detailed knowledge in web service standards like HTTP, XML, XML namespaces, or XML Schema
- You are familiar with modern development methods and concepts (for example, test-first, design patterns, OOD, REST)
- Efficient and structured working skills come natural to you
- You are creative and proactive with a high commitment to the team
- Ideally, you also have knowledge in Type Script, Cordova, databases, SQL, PHP, XML Schema, XQuery, and C++
- You have fluent language skills in German and English and you are business fluent in one of these languages
- Challenging and varied projects for major customers in various industries
- Opportunity to participate in trainings and professional conferences
- Direct, quick decision-making and flat hierarchies
- Working in a dynamic team with both young and highly experienced personnel in a family atmosphere with regular team events
- Flexible working hours and largely free choice of working equipment
- Free drinks and fruit at the workplace
We will be pleased to assist you in moving to Karlsruhe.
Clausmark is a medium-sized, independent, and internationally operating company based in Karlsruhe.
For more than 10 years we have been providing our international customers – big corporations and medium-sized companies – with consulting and individual, enterprise-wide solutions based on our software products BeeCore and Bee4IT. The focus is on lean and demand-driven implementations.
Please send your detailed application documents (CV, cover letter, and the most significant certificates/letters of reference) electronically to:
Phone: +49 721/989639-0